2012 James Avenue
Wichita, KS 67202
Job Objective Seeking to further my career as an Environmental Compliance by securing a position with well-established organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inspecting environmental compliance, waste water treatment plants and industrial treatments
- Exceptional knowledge of the Federal, local and State environmental laws in regard to pre treatment and the disposable of hazardous waste
- Deep knowledge of the basic principles of biology, chemistry and other science required for analyzing and testing
- Ability to collect various water samples and conducted field tests to check their quality
- Ability to maintain working relations with the management and the staff
- Ability to review the recycled water irrigation plans according to the principles
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of meters, gauges and recording charts
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Proficient in using various equipments and chemicals for water analysis
- Familiarity with State Water reporting systems
Environmental Compliance Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Kleinfelder, Wichita, KS
- Inspected the industries enrolled for the pretreatment and pollution prevention programs.
- Conducted regular inspections of the non permitted business with the help of grease interceptors.
- Monitored the construction projects to ensure that the storm water collection is in compliance with the NPDES requirements.
- Administered the pretreatment of the storm water in accordance to the Federal and State laws.
- Reviewed and recommended the issuance of permits to the industrial users for the pretreatment programs.
- Evaluated the storm water storage programs and recommended changes to make the Pretreatment Programs more effective.
Environmental Compliance Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
SEECO, Inc., Wichita, KS
- Monitored the various industrial and commercial institutions to ensure that all the wastewater is collected into the system.
- Performed various laboratory tests on the storm and waste water and conducted various chemical and biological tests on the water.
- Developed the permits for various complex industrial units and issued notices to those units, which violated the laws.
- Maintained documents of all the information for the city code.
- Administered the illegal industrial wastes entering the wastewater collection systems and investigated the source.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Biological sciences, Antelope Valley College, Lancaster, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated