Conservation Officer Resume
Here is the Conservation Officer Resume example:
1436 Dola Mine Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Conservation Officer. Want opportunity to use my past expertise to better the organization as a whole.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of project management in conservation environment
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of arid land conservation
- Proficient with arid land conservation practices particular to threatened species protection
- Highly skilled in working with zoos, botanic gardens and protected areas.
- Huge ability to work in a team to accomplish objectives and goals
- Outstanding ability to implement multidisciplinary projects
American Bird Conservancy, Raleigh, NC
August 2005 – Present
- Patrolled nature conservation areas to ensure compliance with environmental and wildlife conservation practices and rules.
- Supervised implementation of wild life and environmental regulations.
- Developed and implemented innovative ideas for wild life and environmental protection
- Ensured safety of visitors while protecting conserved areas from visitors
- Educated public on the issue of environmental conservation
- Collected samples and information on natural resources.
Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service, Raleigh, NC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed daily operation of Conservation portfolio and various conservation projects.
- Developed international and national mission to facilitate successful implementation of conservation projects.
- Managed and motivated the entire staff and collaborators for the success of ongoing projects.
- Budgeted conservation finance stringently for effective utilization of financial projects.
- Developed project calendar and annual budget in line with project plans.
- Supervised research activities in the specified areas of conservation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science
Babson College, Babson Park, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated