EHS Officer Resume Example
Here is the EHS Officer Resume example:
2741 Queens Lane
Danville, VA 23851
Job Objective Seeking organization with the potential to expand and grow in which my EHS Officer skills can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of EHS management system (OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001
- Familiar with established statutory regulations pertaining to OHSA
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows suite
- Strong technical skills relevant to EHS
- Strong ability to train on EHS matters
- Exceptional ability to lead EHS problem solving initiatives
Aerotek E&E, Danville, VA
August 2005 – Present
- Performed EHS inspection of equipment, work area and work method as per company law.
- Assisted line management in the preparation of Group Risk Assessment (GRA) for special tasks.
- Organized and convened EHS Committee meeting
- Compiled reports on the proceedings for follow-up action and circulation.
- Managed and directed First Aid and Accident Reporting procedures.
- Initiated and implemented Internal Safety Orientation, EHS training and Screening programs.
Allegis Group, Danville, VA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained EHS Management System and certification requirements through planning, and internal and external audits
- Conducted EHS awareness programs and implemented EHS policies and programs.
- Analyzed and reported EHS metrics and major performance parameters.
- Handled EHS issues regarding operations and ensured proper closure on a daily basis.
- Initiated and executed EHS training in the areas such as EHS induction training, HIRADC and Behavior Based Safety to employees
- Carried out incident investigations to suggest corrective measures and follow up actions to enhance effectiveness of the actions
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science
Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated