Hazardous Materials Technician Resume
Here is the Hazardous Materials Technician Resume example:
3823 Wynne St
Tempe, AZ, 85285
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Hazardous Materials Technician position by associating with a growing organization
Summary of Skills:
- Good knowledge about hazardous materials
- Ability to carry out environmental inspections efficiently
- Ability to set priorities and organize work activities and complete assigned work
- Flexible to adopt changing assignments
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills
Hazardous Materials Technician, August 2005 to till date
Time Solutions, Tempe, AZ
Conducted all operations to diminish unfavorable environmental impacts.
Assigned to receive, sort, package and prepare hazardous materials, waste and recyclables for shipment and final disposal and recycling.
Ceased work and carried out immediate actions, as necessary, to address environmental compliance issues and notified management.
Interfaced with customer’s environmental personnel and management to resolve environmental issues.
Continuously monitored the site for environmental protection and compliance related issues
Initiated measures required to mitigate identified issues, and updated documents accordingly.
Conducted and documented daily environmental inspections as required.
Associate Degree in Environmental Science, Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated