Hazardous Waste Technician Resume
Here is the Hazardous Waste Technician Resume example:
7528 Foxridge Way
Worcester, MA, 1606
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Hazardous Waste Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to implement hazardous waste regulations in a shipyard and industrial setting
- Good knowledge of safety measures of harmful waste and materials
- Amazing ability to put on a respirator for a extended period
- Superior communication skills
Hazardous Waste Technician, August 2005 to till date
Raytheon, Worcester, MA
- Processed, packed, documented, and tracked hazardous and radioactive wastes for shipment and disposal.
- Collected hazardous and radioactive wastes from work centers and ensured to provide complete and proper documentation to the management.
- Carried out proper identification, packaging, segregation, processing, classification, labeling, and storage of hazardous and radioactive wastes.
Associate Degree in Environmental Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated