Environmental Inspector Resume
Here is the Environmental Inspector Resume example:
2096 Peaceful Lane
Independence, OH 44131
Job Objective Dedicated and hard working Environmental Inspector seeking a position with company in which to grow and excel in this profession.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Expertise in managing hazardous waste
- Profound knowledge of the Federal and State laws for the environmental protection programs
- Sound knowledge of mathematics and the principles of chemistry and algebra
- Ability to take the sample scientifically and analyze it
- Ability to use laboratory and field monitoring equipment
- Outstanding skills to read and interpret the various topographic maps and engineering drawings
- Skilled to keep records and prepare technical reports to recommend corrective actions
- Proficient in conducting field tests and analyzing the results
Environmental Inspector, October 2006 – Present
JWC Environmental, Independence, OH
- Conducted various filed inspection for various scientific and environmental authorities to control all kinds of pollution in the soil, water and air.
- Maintained and installed various chemical reaction, fluid flow systems and various test instruments.
- Inspected the site by using various engineering, chemistry and metrology principles.
- Reviewed the data collected such as samples of air, water and gases by testing them in laboratory and on site and prepared reviews of the samples.
- Conducted all tests in accordance to the regulations of the State and then determined the composition of the air, water and gases.
Environmental Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Entrix, Independence, OH
- Administered the collection of samples of soil, air and water and analyzed the results to ensure compliance with the laws.
- Inspected the site at regular intervals to monitor the waste products produced, their volumes and the treatment methods.
- Ensured that the waste material is treated in regulation with the State and Federal Laws and issued the necessary permits for the same.
- Administered all complaints regarding environmental harm and ensured its investigation from the source.
- Monitored the collection of samples from the site and interval of the sample collection, interpreted the data collected.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Kaskaskia College, Centralia, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated