Environmental Supervisor Resume
Here is the Environmental Supervisor Resume example:
100 Poling Farm Road
Randolph, NE 68771
Objective Looking for permanent position as Environmental Supervisor within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong supervisory experience in the solid waste management, environmental, health and safety
- Good knowledge of environmental sample collection
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal environmental and safety standards
- Solid understanding of EEO principles and practices and of hazards and safety precautions
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong leadership, management and motivational skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Remarkable ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical calculations
Environmental Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Southeastern Public Service Authority, Randolph, NE
- Prepared key performance indicator reports to ensure the efficient operation of all programs.
- Monitored program costs and revenues in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepared operating and capital budget input for Household Hazardous Waste and White Goods departments in a timely manner.
- Selected, trained, motivated, supervised, disciplined, and evaluated assigned employees in accordance with SPSA’s policies and applicable employment and EEO laws.
- Enforces and administered SPSA policies and procedures.
- Assisted Environmental Specialists with regulatory interpretations and report preparation.
Environmental Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
American Technologies, Inc., Randolph, NE
- Assessed new developments and regulations in the environmental field.
- Assisted line management to understand federal and state regulations and standards to include guidance on compliance, inspections and citations.
- Managed all hazardous material storage and shipment activities for the installation.
- Developed and directed all contractor emergency management services.
- Managed environmental team planning and response services.
- Coordinated and managed all hazardous material emergencies.
- Provided environmental services training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Eastern Oklahoma State College, Wilburton, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated