Conference Manager Resume
Here is the Conference Manager Resume example:
1889 Rainbow Road
Youngtown, AZ 85363
Job Objective Searching for Conference Manager position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience to plan events and communicate with officials and clients
- Sound knowledge of distribution channels
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to maintain strategic meeting management software
- Ability to evaluate all plans
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skilled to manage all collaboration services
- Proficient in FINRA regulations
Luxury Resorts & Hotels, Youngtown, AZ
October 2008 – Present
- Designed and maintained various conference work plans.
- Designed confirmation letters for clients and vendors.
- Prepared contract documents and monthly reports.
- Coordinated with vendors and processed all bills.
- Evaluated all meeting materials in coordination with team.
- Supervised and reviewed all conference materials for clients.
- Designed and executed application screening process.
- Provided onsite peer support to all clients.
- Performed hotel searches and evaluated spaces.
Gaylord Hotels, Youngtown, AZ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed continuous improvement plans for employees.
- Supervised various policies and procedures for conference services.
- Prepared and analyzed all conference trends.
- Participated in meetings and provided performance update.
- Performed performance assessment for employees on annual basis.
- Assisted to select appropriate candidate to assist in hiring process.
Conference & Event Planner
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Youngtown, AZ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Planned various conferences and meetings for organization.
- Developed and distributed program statement of work.
- Assisted to select appropriate venue and prepared materials.
- Evaluated post meeting data and tracked progress.
- Prepared electronic and print materials for all programs.
- Coordinated with clients to design program agenda as per objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Missouri Valley College, Marshall, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated