Conference Producer Resume
Here is the Conference Producer Resume example:
2379 Quilly Lane
Westerville, OH 43081
Objective To form a lasting relationship with reputable organization by using my education and past experience as a Conference Producer to help company grow and prosper.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with conference development
- Expertise in business development and market research
- Sound knowledge of developing, planning and executing conferences
- Profound knowledge of logistics involved in professional workshops
- Ability to conduct research via telephone, print and electronic media
- Ability to network and gather all the necessary information
- Strong decision-making, follow-through, and organizational skills
- High energy level, focused, results-oriented, deadline driven
Conference Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Progressive Business Publications, Westerville, OH
- Researched and analyzed the need of the conference and developed a commercial conference in accordance to the market standards.
- Reviewed and invited speakers to the conference and pitched ideas and got new clients for sponsorships onboard.
- Conceptualized the promotional conference brochures by writing copies and other necessary articles that will go in the mail.
- Oversaw the conference by addressing the speaker and provided speaker assistance and support of any kind.
Conference Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
IQPC., Westerville, OH
- Coordinated with the speakers and delegates to manage the conference.
- Researched for the conference topics with the help of senior business executives by regular phone conversations.
- Developed the agenda for the conference with the help of the research findings.
- Administered the presence of senior level speakers in each of the event organized.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Valley City State University, Valley City, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated