Events Assistant Resume
Here is the Events Assistant Resume example:
1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective To obtain the position of Events Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong working knowledge and experience in large event-planning
- Excellent sales skills
- Good knowledge of food, liquor and wine
- Strong Computer skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
Stanley, Inc., Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted members as needed not limited to reservations and information requests.
- Contacted current and potential Auction donors.
- Constructed catalogs and promotional materials for live, silent and online Auctions.
- Participated in development and implementation of routine communications.
California Institute of Technology, Fort Worth, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
- Aided in the achievement of the Private Event Sales Plan on a weekly basis.
- Reported to the Private Event Director(s) for follow-up unless otherwise directed.
- Tracked required deposits, and collection of event deposits.
- Developed marketing and tracking system.
- Distributed weekly Function Sheets and subsequent Function Sheet updates.
Associate Degree in Business
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT