Event Decorator Resume
Here is the Event Decorator Resume example:
2425 Stonepot Road
Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ 8809
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as a Event Decorator where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in event planning, decoration and management activities
- Sound knowledge of interior designing, wedding industry, and floral styles
- Immense knowledge of client needs assessments and customer service techniques
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office software programs
- to meet all specified work-related targets and client’s expectations, successfully
- Ability to prioritize, handle, and complete all assigned tasks, on time
SAGE Event Management, Inc., Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Discussed with clients and determined the flowers and décor requirements.
- Booked, setup, and decorated the venue of the assigned event, in a timely manner.
- Prepared and maintained floral arrangements as per customer’s requests.
- Oversaw and managed decoration of the event venue, in a cost-effective manner.
- Built and maintained profitable relationships with event designers and suppliers.
- Obtained and maintained information about latest styles and trends in floral design.
Total Party LLC, Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Attended meetings with clients and determined their specific needs related to events.
- Planned events and prepared event themes, in an effective manner.
- Advertised ad coordinated all clients’ events and maintained event calendar for the same.
- Selected, procured, and arranged all decorative items, equipments and other supplies as needed.
- Supported and assisted in marketing research initiatives, as required.
- Ensured proper seating arrangement and maintained setting up of special decorations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
Saint Edward’s University, Austin, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated