Apparel Prod Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Apparel Prod Coordinator Resume example:
3757 Hill Haven Drive
Waco, TX 76701
Job Objective To obtain an Apparel Production Coordinator position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Apparel Production Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Concept One Accessories, Waco, TX
- Prepared production requirement documents and correspondence.
- Collaborated with sales team to obtain necessary information to initiate new projects.
- Served as liaison between the 3D modeling and external technical teams for major clothing brands.
- Managed the current and future vendors for apparel and accessories.
- Tracked daily production progress with each vendor and prepared detailed weekly reports.
- Communicated all the risk and alerts to the management and provided timely solutions.
Apparel Production Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Jones Apparel Group, Waco, TX
- Tracked production and delivery status, forwarded tech packs to factories and followed up on samples.
- Maintained weekly shipping status reports and related responsibilities.
- Analyzed production progress and the delivery slides and updated the company on a weekly basis.
- Scheduled inspections for the QA’s for inline, midline and final inspections.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid working experience in the apparel industry
- Profound knowledge of manufacturing and production units
- Extensive knowledge of fabrics and their characteristics
- Proficient with T&A, Production processes and production follow ups
- Ability to identify quickly and clearly with each of the orders at hand
- Excellent digital graphics and artwork skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Superior written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degrees in Apparel Manufacturing, Colorado Christian University, Colorado, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated