Apparel Product Manager Resume
Here is the Apparel Product Manager Resume example:
3976 Owagner Lane
Job Objective Respected Associate Product Manager – Men’s Apparel seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing and directing catalogs for apparel industry and administering development process
- Huge knowledge of apparel construction and its properties
- Deep knowledge of silhouettes and fabrics
- Remarkable ability to adapt to new technologies
- Exceptional ability to conceptualize various designs
- Outstanding Microsoft application skills
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in designing new concepts
- Familiarity in using basic math in designs
Associate Product Manager – Men’s Apparel
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained knowledge on all company products and answered all queries for same.
- Coordinated with vendors and managed deliveries and approvals for all garments.
- Managed line assortment lists and prepared log for sample photos.
- Monitored merchandise database and updated information as required on a regular basis.
- Assisted inventory and designing team, provided information required for production cycle of product.
- Observed and tracked photo samples and ensured accuracy of samples to catalog photo shoot dates.
- Collaborated with vendors and generated production information sheets on a regular basis to maintained continuity.
- Managed all paperwork for vendors and ensured completion of same.
Apparel Product Developer
August 2003-September 2008
- Coordinated with merchandising and retail teams and identified areas of improvement and prepared plans accordingly.
- Managed product marketing and collected all merchandising boards and samples.
- Assisted vendors and developed price for various materials.
- Administered all activities of vendors, approved fabrics and trims.
- Analyzed protos and coordinated with any development issues.
- Prepared purchase orders and ensured accuracy in data.
Fossil Inc., Seattle, WA
May1998- July 2003
- Administered product designs and performed market research and designs for products.
- Performed research on global markets and monitored new trends and techniques.
- Participated in development of product lines and conceptualizing products.
- Evaluated product and ensured compliance to market trends.
- Coordinated with technical designer and prepared product packages and ensured accuracy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accessory Designer Resume Examples
- Apparel Merchandiser Resume Examples
- Apparel Prod Coordinator Resume Examples
- Apparel Production Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Fashion Designer Resume Examples
- Assistant Fashion Stylist Resume Examples
- Beauty Editor Resume Examples
- Beauty Educator Resume Examples
- Bridal Consultant Resume Examples
- Denim Designer Resume Examples