Apparel Production Manager Resume
Here is the Apparel Production Manager Resume example:
373 Bottom Lane
Buffalo, NY 14204
Job Objective Qualified Production Manager seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing products, performing regular quality assurance and managing outdoor activities
- Profound knowledge of apparel brands and constructions
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Remarkable ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Exceptional ability to work with various groups of people
- Skilled to perform regular analysis on projects
- Ability to complete work within schedule
FDD, Buffalo, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various foreign buying offices for everyday activities.
- Assisted costing team and negotiated with vendors on various prices and schedule of products.
- Managed contracts and prepared required paperwork for open stocks.
- Administered product team and obtained required approvals and maintained deliveries.
- Evaluated all customer requests and ensured timely resolution of all.
- Supervised working of employees and trained if required in work process.
- Maintained and updated reports for distribution work.
- Performed regular checks on open to buy process.
Apparel Production Developer
VF Corporation, Buffalo, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained records for development of various sales samples and fabrics.
- Performed regular tests on fabrics and trimmed it to ensure compliance to quality requirements of organization.
- Administered and prepared list of all sales samples and prepared deliveries for sample tests when required.
- Monitored all pre production sample requests and updated specifications whenever required.
- Managed all production sketches and recorded any specifications for production activities.
- Developed final production specifications and sent it to various factories.
Apparel Production Assistant
Forever 21, Buffalo, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered everyday activities of all overseas office.
- Maintained knowledge on size breakdowns and updated all barcodes and retail prices.
- Evaluated new factory facilities and ensured maintenance of all purchase order.
- Managed purchase orders and special stores according to organization regulations.
- Coordinated with factory and fabric departments and oversaw inventory of fabric.
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Management
Macon State College, Macon, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated