Fashion Assistant Resume
Here is the Fashion Assistant Resume example:
3245 Berkley Street
Portland, PA 97205
Job Objective To obtain a Fashion Assistant position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of performing fashion product planning, display, and merchandising activities
- Extensive knowledge of retail buying, store operations, and vendor logistics
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office, retail systems, and accounting software
- Familiarity with freight management and distribution techniques and practices
- Ability to conduct payroll review and manage payroll budget
- Ability to produce attractive merchandise assortments to drive sales
The Jones Group Inc., Portland, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Determined, selected, placed, and merchandized various product assortments.
- Assisted with store set up activities and documented all work activities.
- Provided purchase assistance to buyers and conducted post-sale follow up.
- Negotiated and established business contracts with all vendors, as required.
- Developed and maintained effective working relationships with retail personnel.
- Interpreted and complied with product merchandizing and display guidelines and standards.
Michael Kors, Portland, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Cleaned, tidied, and maintained visual appeal of retail fashion store.
- Interviewed, hired, and supervised subordinate staff members, as required.
- Evaluated work performance and provided appropriate feedback to all staff members.
- Monitored and maintained the staffing levels during peak hours, effectively.
- Controlled store expenditure and managed store supply levels, efficiently.
- Interpreted and adhered to established display, merchandising, and marketing standards.
Associate Degree in Fashion Design
Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated