4594 Frum Street
Nashville, TN 37027
Job Objective Searching for Fashion Brand Manager position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in various activities of fashion business
- Deep knowledge of data analytical tools
- Huge knowledge of campaign management tools
- Ability to manage all projects till implementation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled in various marketing techniques
- Proficient in social media tools
Fashion Brand Manager
Makati, Nashville, TN
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained retail network as per international standards.
- Assisted in recruitment of staff and supervised work
- Coordinated with teams for point of sales activities.
- Designed and implemented long term plans for marketing activities.
- Supervised sales objectives and associated activities.
- Evaluated product performance regularly and achieved sales objectives.
- Ensured optimal quality of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Maintained knowledge on all market trends and competition activities.
Fashion Brand Analyst
Liz Claiborne, Inc., Nashville, TN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed strategies and ensured maximization of objectives.
- Administered reorders and all cancellations.
- Coordinated with planner and resolved all regional issues.
- Prepared location reports on weekly basis.
- Monitored various activities of brand projects.
- Provided support to data team through Cognos
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising
Grays Harbor College, Aberdeen, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated