Fashion Designer Resume
Here is the Fashion Designer Resume example:
3399 Green Street
Nashville, TN 37211
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Fashion Designer where I can apply my skills and knowledge in the field towards the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in designing active wear
- Familiarity with fittings, approvals, patternmaking and garment construction
- Exceptional knowledge of the active wear trends and colors
- Huge knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication, color ways, sewing techniques, graphics and trim
- Strong product design, textile pattern design, and graphic design skills
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong design and conceptual skills
Zumba Fitness, Nashville, TN
April 2006 – Present
- Created designs for clothing and accessories for men, women and children.
- Researched design and color trends and predictions for each season.
- Researched and compared prices and products.
- Designed all graphics for screen-printing and embroidery for clothing and for promotional materials and accessories.
- Reviewed and critiqued samples from manufacturers.
MS Fabrics, Nashville, TN
June 2002 – March 2006
- Created tech packs, reviewed and evaluated lab dips.
- Maintained quality standards for production and fit.
- Evaluated prototypes, pre-production and production samples.
- Created new designs for each season (both menswear and womenswear).
- Made specification sheets with measurements of graphics and garments and Pantone colors.
Bachelors Degree in Fashion Design
Great Lakes Christian College, Michigan, MI
Most Popular Resumes
- Accessory Designer Resume Examples
- Apparel Merchandiser Resume Examples
- Apparel Prod Coordinator Resume Examples
- Apparel Product Manager Resume Examples
- Apparel Production Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Fashion Designer Resume Examples
- Assistant Fashion Stylist Resume Examples
- Beauty Editor Resume Examples
- Beauty Educator Resume Examples
- Bridal Consultant Resume Examples