Entry Level Fashion Designer Resume
Here is the Entry Level Fashion Designer Resume example:
1721 Wilson Avenue
Richardson, TX 75081
Objective To obtain a career position as an Entry Level Fashion Designer that will enable me to fully utilize my skills and knowledge.
B.F.A. in Fashion Design, 2010
Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI
GPA Score 3.83 on a 4.0 scale
- Wide knowledge of garment manufacturing process.
- Excellent creative and artistic skills.
- Wide knowledge of textiles.
- Proficient at clothing, footwear and accessory design.
- In-depth knowledge of sewing and patternmaking skills.
- Broad knowledge of tailoring, fashion history and computer-aided design.
Adidas, Portland, OR
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Created and produced different styles of shoes and boots.
- Worked on artwork for sweaters, knits and tees.
- Selected and bought fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments.
- Created and produced items such as handbags, belts, scarves, hats, hosiery, and eyewear.
UNBC Merit Awards
Fashion Designer Certification
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated