Fabric Cutter Resume
Here is the Fabric Cutter Resume example:
2137 Anthony Avenue
Roscoe, TX 79545
Job Objective To use my training and experience as a Fabric Cutter and serve the company to the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in fabric selection, measurement, cutting and sewing
- Immense knowledge offabric cutting methods and using MS Office software
- Extensive knowledge of accurate interpretation AutoCAD drawings and tape measurements
- Familiarity with set up, operation and maintenance of trade-related tools and equipments
- Ability to perform strenuous tasks like lifting heavy objects and bending for long duration
- Ability to handle all assigned fabric-cutting projects,at the same time
VF Corporation, Roscoe, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Placed, measured and marked fabric using specified patterns.
- Cut fabric and sewed that fabric and appropriate accessories to produce customer specific orders.
- Examined fabric pieces for compliance to quality standards and to material specifications.
- Packed fabric pieces for storage and shipping, in a proper manner.
- Procured, stocked, and maintainedraw materials and fabric supplies.
- Operated and maintained equipments and reported their malfunctions.
Hanesbrands Inc, Roscoe, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Measured and cut fabric and other required materials, in an accurate manner.
- Placed, alignedand assembled matching fabric pieces, prior to sewing them.
- Stitchedfabric pieces, buttonholes, buttons and other accessories in correct sequence.
- Conducted garment fitting sessions with customersto study garments and determine need for alterations.
- Assisted with removing stitches and altering garments, to meet customer specifications.
- Set up, operated and performed preventive maintenance on needles and sewing machines.
Associate Degree in Fashion Design
Central New Mexico Community College, Albuquerque, NM
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated