912 Hill Street
Toledo, OH 43615
Job Objective Actively seeking Fashion Manager Position where I can contribute the experience I have in this field to the success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in preparing design packages and monitoring various phases of development
- Sound knowledge of raw materials and production process
- Profound knowledge of design techniques
- Ability to resolve all issues
- Ability to prepared presentations
- Excellent skills to achieve all business objectives
- Skilled to collect information from various sources
- Proficient to evaluate work of employees
Ralph Lauren Media, Toledo, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained sales strategies for growth.
- Supervised efficient working at sales flow.
- Managed communication with all sellers efficiently.
- Ensured compliance to all customer service policies.
- Designed training programs for staff and monitored sessions.
- Evaluated performance of staff and provided compensation.
- Managed cash handling from company to prevent losses.
- Monitored inventory of supplies and maintained records.
Runway Magazine, Toledo, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised efficient working of design team.
- Developed strategies to facilitate marketing of products.
- Participated in various fashion materials and chose materials.
- Performed research on various fashion trends and styles.
- Coordinated with design team and forecasted all requirements.
- Maintained relations and negotiated prices with customers and suppliers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising
Santa Ana College, Santa Ana, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated