Fashion Production Manager Resume Example
Here is the Fashion Production Manager Resume example:
1653 School House Road
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated Fashion Production Manager seeks a full-time position with reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in designing plant equipments and maintaining quality
- Operational knowledge of industrial administration
- Huge knowledge of domestic and international production
- Ability to maintain and repair equipments
- Ability to achieve all production objectives
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to monitor all departmental budgets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to resolve all issues
Fashion Production Manager
GAP Inc., Jackson, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Managed communication with domestic and overseas personnel.
- Performed regular quality control inspection on processes.
- Maintained optimal level of quality for products within timeframe.
- Coordinated with shipping manager to allocate appropriate resources.
- Prepared various reports for management on QuickBooks.
- Assisted to source trims and materials.
- Monitored quality merchandise for all products.
- Administered inventory of all products on Microsoft Office.
Fashion Production Coordinator
Express Fashion, Jackson, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Collaborated with shipping manager and ensured timely deliveries.
- Prepared efficient production schedule within timeframe
- Participated in all pre production meetings.
- Prepared daily project list and provided accurate status.
- Ensured timely delivery from clients to factory.
- Maintained knowledge of all brand partner vendor requirements.
Fashion Production Engineer
BASF, Jackson, MS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered everyday production activities and ensured safety.
- Evaluated all performance of personnel and provided feedback.
- Monitored quality product improvement activities.
- Ensured compliance to all OSHA and American Chemistry council requirements.
- Managed communication with area managers and PMC.
- Performed troubleshoot on various production processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising
Drew University, Madison, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated