Fashion Project Manager Resume Example
Here is the Fashion Project Manager Resume example:
3491 Adams Drive
Houston, TX 77006
Job Objective Searching for Fashion Project Manager position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of database operating systems and managing personnel
- Sound knowledge of internet technologies
- Profound knowledge of garment construction and fabric
- Ability to coordinate with team members and contractors
- Ability to ensure efficient completion of projects
- Ability to prioritize work according to timeframe
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Familiarity in various programming languages
- Ability to work on project management software
Fashion Project Manager
Realcomm, Houston, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all projects from conceptualization to implementation.
- Designed project objectives and prepared an efficient schedule.
- Analyzed project objectives and designed an estimate of all resources.
- Developed and drafted project proposals and recommended changes.
- Monitored and resolved all issues of project team.
- Managed content of all status reports and established its frequency.
- Trained projects members and supervised work efficiently.
- Ensured usage of best practices for project implementation.
Fashion Project Advisor
Kohl’s Corporation, Houston, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained optimal level of customer care services.
- Provided product knowledge to customers and generated sale inquiries.
- Prepared and maintained waiting list of customers on reservation items.
- Evaluated collection availability on website on regular basis.
- Coordinated with customer care services on all stock issues.
- Developed performance reports for personal workload.
Fashion Project Assistant
NET-A-PORTER, Houston, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Established efficient private brand assortment for products.
- Developed and maintained efficient relationship with production.
- Designed pricing strategies and assisted to source products.
- Prepared product specifications and ensured required quality standards.
- Ensured compliance to all legal requirements.
- Maintained communication with all team members for product development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated