3834 Hillside Street
Mesa, AZ 85225
Job Objective A professional Prop Stylist with a strong desire to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in planning, procurement, placement and styling of props for sets
- Profound knowledge of styling-related budget management and resource allocation
- Outstanding knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
- Familiarity with designing and building sets for various events and shows
- Ability to operate power tools and handlehazardous materials safely
- Ability to obtain appropriate rented props and return them back on time
Home Shopping Network, Mesa, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and implemented basic styling techniques for set and prop styling.
- Organized and styled sets and props for photo shoots, special events, and live shows.
- Liaised with set stylists and completed styling assignments for various clients.
- Procured, prepared, and styled props, merchandise and set, in an effective manner.
- Maintained and monitored props inventory, in a safe and proper manner.
Bluefly, Mesa, AZ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Repacked and returned all rented set design pieces and props, in a timely manner.
- Cleaned and organized staging area, prop storeroom and supply cabinet.
- Maintained archive of pictures of sets and cataloged those pictures, properly.
- Liaised with production team and supported photo styling team.
- Selected, supervised and managed team of assistant prop stylists.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
Murray State College, Tishomingo, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated