Wardrobe Assistant Resume
Here is the Wardrobe Assistant Resume example:
9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective To obtain the position of Wardrobe Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Thorough sewing, ironing and altering skills
- Accurate measuring and recording skills, and an eye for style and design
- Exceptional ability to deal and communicate with different nationalities
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment that can be stressful and demanding
- Great ability to maintain a professional attitude and attire all the time
- Sound ability to take customer’s measurement for suitable fitting
- Outstanding capability to perform physical tasks effectively
Wardrobe Assistant, August 2005 to till date
JoS A Bank Clothiers, Missoula, MT
- Helped the customers to buy and hire costume items.
- Managed to look after the costumes between takes and scenes.
- Demonstrated mending and altering costumes.
- Managed packing and unpacking costumes and accessories.
- Administered to helping to make pieces and put costumes together.
- Managed storing costumes and returning hired items.
- Ensured that all items are available when needed.
Associate Degree in Art and Design , North Iowa Area Community College, Mason City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated