Wig Stylist Resume
Here is the Wig Stylist Resume example:
3975 Roane Avenue
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Wig Stylist with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in making, shaping, trimming and styling wigs
- Profound knowledge of washing, conditioning and fitting hairpieces and wigs to heads
- Outstanding knowledge of hair analysis, appointment scheduling and client records management practices
- Familiarity with using and cleaning clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors.
- Ability to cut and style wigs and provide hair treatments to clients appropriately
- Ability to interact with clients and team members in helpful and friendly manner
Jerome Krause Wigs, Annapolis Junction, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Shampooed, conditioned and dried various wigs and hairpieces, as required.
- Cut, resized and shaped all wigs based on customers’ instructions.
- Styled wigs for different occasionsbased on customer’s requests.
- Booked client’s appointments and maintained updated records on client visits.
- Provided scalp treatment and attached wigs to clients’ heads in a proper manner.
- Cleaned and sanitized workstation, premises and equipments used.
Just For You Center Wigs, Annapolis Junction, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assessed hair and other physical features of customers and selected wig style, accordingly.
- Followed customers’ specifications to cut and shape their wigs and hairpieces.
- Cleaned, conditioned, dried and treated scalp and wig for hygienic purpose.
- Attached wigs to customers’ heads and styledthem in a proper and attractive manner.
- Utilized and sterilized clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors, safely.
- Prepared and maintained updated records on customer visits and services provided.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion
Guilford College, Greensboro, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated