Film Director Resume
Here is the Film Director Resume example:
3732 Broaddus Avenue
Madisonville, KY 42431
Objective Seeking a career opportunity as Film Director within the organization which will help me while also helping the organization to grow, due to my past experience in the field.
- Remarkable accomplished experience in film direction
- Sound knowledge of film production and lens technology
- Exceptional artistic vision and creative skills
- In-depth knowledge of the contemporary film scene and of film history
- Sound knowledge of optical thin film theory, design, and evaporative and ion beam sputtering processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly under great pressure
Film Director, August 2005 – Present
LunaFlux Productions, Madisonville, KY
- Coordinated closely with the script writer and transformed it into a film.
- Planned and directed locations, shots, and pacing, acting styles of the movie.
- Oversaw the cinematography and technical aspects.
- Coached actors and directed them towards the required performances.
- Coordinated staff on set, directed the shooting timetable and ensured that deadlines are met.
- Involved in the editing process on a holistic level, cut film and tape and integrated pieces into the final product.
Film Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Warner Bros, Madisonville, KY
- Developed storyboards.
- Liaised with the producer for editing the final ‘cut’.
- Managed work of the other production staff and delegating tasks accordingly to release the final production.
- Managed look, sound and style of a film.
- Provided guidance and minimized rehearsals and takes.
- Planned direction of scene and coordinated it with camera motion and auditory sensation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Film Studies, Carl Albert State College, Poteau, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated