Script Editor Resume Example
Here is the Script Editor Resume example:
3563 Patterson Fork Road
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to use my outstanding Script Editor skills to help growing company build a positive reputation.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of screenplay and varied development stages
- Solid understanding of dramatic and screenwriting theories
- Familiarity with screenplay tone, genre, style, structure, character, plot, action and dialogue.
- Ability to work within a complex writing/production process
- Ability to gather information from various sources
- Superior reporting and writing skills
- Professional Experience
- Script Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Howcast Media, Burr Ridge, IL
- Imparted critical overview of screenwriting procedure.
- Coordinated with Producer and the Screenwriter.
- Scrutinized problems and interpreted consequences of Screenwriters’ choices.
- Aided establishment and strengthening of screenplays.
- Script Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Howcast Media, Inc, Burr Ridge, IL
- Managed changes from researchers and copy editors.
- Supervised the scripting process and monitored it to proceed smoothly.
- Handled editing entertaining and informative with regard to how-to scripts on varied subjects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Franklin University, Columbus, OH
Script Editor Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated