Storyboard Artist Resume
Here is the Storyboard Artist Resume example:
3745 Sharon Lane
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Job Objective Seeking work in a well established company where I can advance my skills and career as a Storyboard Artist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in designing animated feature for feature films and storyboard
- Sound knowledge of designing software and hardware
- Profound knowledge of animation and movement
- Ability to develop storyboard and convey message effectively
- Ability to design and maintain compliance to production schedule
- Skilled in developing storyboard as per internal procedures
- Proficient with digital storyboard software and Wacom Cintiq drawing tablet
- Strong drawing and posing skills
- Familiarity with principles of animation; emotion, acting, movement
Zombie Studios, Jefferson City, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with creative supervisors and ensured compliance to storyboards objectives.
- Developed storyboards and implemented strategies to achieve objectives.
- Supervised efficient working of production staff members and communicated progress.
- Monitored storyboard and ensured quality in every process.
- Participated in appropriate meetings and pitches with clients.
- Evaluated animation processes and translated it through storyboard.
Blizzard Entertainment, Jefferson City, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed storyboard and followed every direction of game designer.
- Provided technical support to design storyboard and associated scenes.
- Monitored camera angle, poses and timing to maintain consistency of storyboard.
- Prepared thumbnails sketches to ensure quality of storyboard panels.
- Coordinated with director and defined appropriate camera action.
- Analysed creative and client ideas and prepared required storyboard.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art
Chicago State University, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated