3814 Zimmerman Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90071
[email]Job Objective Seeking opportunity to put my education, training and experience as a Studio Recording Engineer to work for growing company.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Good expertise in using a waveform vectorscope to set lighting levels
- Solid understanding of what a video signal should look like and the causes and solution to signal anomalies
- Thorough knowledge of ‘video engineer language’ with major network CNN and NBC
- Skilled at matching impedance and setting sound levels correctly
- Ability to use test tones and operate computerized audio mixers
- Familiarity withmics, preamps, compressors, limiters, audio delays and equalizers
- Studio Recording Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc, Boston, MA
- Monitored and recorded of all Studio sessions.
- Identified streamlining opportunities and helped implement process improvements and optimizations.
- Performed basic monitoring and troubleshooting for RS studio sessions.
- Recorded all Studio on-line learning sessions.
- Managed in-studio support for all broadcasts.
Bachelor of Science in Communications and Fine Arts, 2007, University of North Carolinal, Chapel Hill, NC
8750 E McDowell Rd
Adelanto, CA 92301
Objective: Obtain a Studio Recording Engineer position to utilize my talent and training in contributing to organizational goals and objectives.
Excellent working knowledge in the setup of audio equipment amplifiers, microphones, loudspeakers, and related technology.
Broad work experience with web-based audio such as real player, MP3 streaming, quick time.
Wide knowledge in multi channel mixers for sound and recording reinforcement.
Proficiency with recording and signal levels, signal processing devices, and all related session operations.
Studio Recording Engineer, 2006 to till date
Babel Media Ltd., CA
Operated and maintained sound recording equipment.
Installed, tested, repaired, and operated the electronic equipment used to record and transmit radio signals.
Worked extremely long hours in a studio and on a film set to met project deadlines.
Maintained quality and excellence in recordings.
M.S in Sound Engineering, 2006
B.S in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated