Theatre Administration Resume
Here is the Theatre Administration Resume example:
508 Marion Street
North, SC 29112
Job Objective Looking for employment by securing a position as Theatre Administrator with dependable firm in which my experience and skills can be an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to plan creative productions
- Ability to promote the theatre and attending industry
- Ability to draft event calendars
- Ability to handle under stress
- Superior organizational and time management skills
Wycombe Swan, North, SC
March 2005 – Present
- Monitored contract administration and aided in formulation of all contracts.
- Maintained contract files and outlined Wycombe set-up sheet.
- Supervised distribution of company riders.
- Managed theatre diaries, contract spread sheets and wall planners.
- Assisted Theatre Director and formulated Marketing & Sales Reports.
Oundle School, North, SC
December 2000 – February 2005
- Handled administrative duties and managed external printing.
- Managed publicity and promotion of theatre events.
- Coordinated with Theatre and Production Manager.
- Established and maintained robust ticket system.
- Formulated weekly reports for Theatre Director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre Arts
Russell Sage College, Troy, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated