VFX Artist Resume
Here is the VFX Artist Resume example:
2156 George Street
Yankeetown, FL 32698
Job Objective Seeking employment as a VFX Artist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in developing high quality VFX projects
- Thorough knowledge of various commercial 3D packages
- Immense knowledge of designing video games and feature animation
- Proficient with VFX editors, Mel, Maxscript, Phyton other commercial 3D authoring packages
- Ability to interpret 2D pre-viz through to complete 3D solutions
- Wide knowledge of game development process
- Ability to evaluate competitor work on regular basis
- Ability to develop relevant content for website
- Solid understanding of particle systems and scripting languages
American Movie Company, Yankeetown, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Designed and developed visual effects for various different games.
- Prepared dynamic VFX animations utilizing variety of assets.
- Coordinated with game designers and engineers and interpreted client requirements.
- Provided technical support to art director and VFX lead.
- Trained and mentored Effects animators to ensure quality of work for various projects.
- Maintained records of data storage and retrieved information as per requirement.
Electronic Arts Inc., Yankeetown, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed and produced on screen broadcast of various graphics.
- Inspected individual projects and provided supplement videos to content if required.
- Maintained industry trends and acquired appropriate hardware and software.
- Monitored various activities and maintained standards acrossprojects.
- Coordinated with game leads and directors and assisted to set up solutions.
- Evaluated game engine and optimized various game assets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated