Videographer Editor Resume
Here is the Videographer Editor Resume example:
3954 Benson Park Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73160
Job Objective Actively seeking Videographer Editor position in which to contribute my knowledge in this field to the overall success of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Video editing, videotaping, audio recording
- Familiarity with linear and non-linear editing, production and broadcast applications
- Proficient with digital and analog editing systems and video equipment
- Steep knowledge of social web properties and graphic design
- Skilled at digitizing and editing raw source footage, and linear editing
- Wide knowledge of writing, scripts, storyboards, and composition
- Expertise with word processing, desktop publishing, and character generator systems
- Ability to handle numerous production assignments
- Work Experience
- Videographer Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Zoological Society of San Diego, Oklahoma City, OK
- Managed field production of video shoots.
- Conducted tape duplication and dubbing of videos.
- Captured off-air newscasts and drafted reports.
- Maintained video catalog and library and ensured maintenance of video equipment.
- Imparted web page support and handled variety of contacts.
- Videographer Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Oklahoma City, OK
- Managed editing, shooting and designing graphics for videos.
- Handled in-house and in field shoots.
- Conducted and managed video shoots.
- Aided as producer during video shoots and oversees video.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications, Lake Superior State University, Sault Sainte Marie, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated