4411 Deercove Drive
Phila, PA 19103
Job Objective Seeking an Accounts Officer position where my skills and experience can assist in growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with budgeting processes, contract administration, general accounting principles
- In-depth knowledge of GAAS, GAAP, CIA, CPA
- Wide knowledge of banking practices and associated regulatory requirements
- Ability to deal with all levels of people
- Ability to answer all vendor inquiries and follows up promptly
- Ability to review monthly vendor statements
- Ability to prepare weekly cash flow reports
- Professional Experience
People’s United Bank, Phila, PA
August 2005 – Present
Managed payments collections from creditors.
Formulated sales and purchases invoices.
Drafted aging report and monthly reconciliation.
Authorized to issue cheque and official receipts.
KeyPoint CU, Phila, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
Handled Corporate Accounts Receivables.
Managed follow ups and solved billing disputes.
Executed credit checks and approvals.
Conducted credit assessments and imparted advice to AP and AR Team.
Assured meeting of collection targets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
South College, Knoxville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated