AML Analyst Resume
Here is the AML Analyst Resume example:
2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective AML Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of the laws applicable to money laundering, to include the BSA,
- Profound knowledge of The Patriot Act, U.S. Treasury AML guidelines, Bank secrecy Act
- Sound knowledge in general accounting and critical problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, organized and possess the ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Microsoft Access, and data manipulation
- Strong writing, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects on time
AML Analyst, August 2005 – Present
TD Bank, Lansing, MI
- Verified and processed Currency Transaction Report forms received from the branches and forwarded required forms to the IRS weekly.
- Used related tools to prevent fraud and identity theft losses.
- Efficiently Monitored Currency Transaction Control Logs.
- Assisted the AML Supervisor with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and USA Patriot Act Compliance issues.
- Ensured that the databases are effectively provided only those situations that are truly suspicious.
- Reviewed Risk Management database reports for compliance and fraud prevention and reported all suspicious activities.
AML Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Union Bank, Lansing, MI
- Handled and managed a caseload of investigations, performed analysis and follow-up.
- Worked on cases to complete according to internal AML procedures and process.
- Responsible for appropriate collection and examination of financial statements and document.
- Accountable for documenting and reporting the investigation findings in the case management system.
- Prepared reports for management as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated