Asset Protection Manager Resume
Here is the Asset Protection Manager Resume example:
1807 Farnum Road
New York, NY 10010
Job Objective To obtain a position as Asset Protection Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing criminal investigation and administering chain drug store
- Outstanding knowledge of asset protection policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of safety programs and regulations
- Immense ability to identify problems and collected required data
- Outstanding ability to prepare reports and required business procedure manuals
- Proficient in interpreting all technical specifications
- Familiarity in training and implementing process improvements
Asset Protection Manager
Saks Incorporated, New York, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Performed detailed investigations on property and ensured proper use of company property.
- Developed interviewing techniques and maintained knowledge on facts when investigating issues.
- Documented investigative reports and prepared accurate reports.
- Trained employees and ensured compliances to all policies related to sexual harassment and discrimination at job.
- Managed work according to company policies and security programs.
- Designed and executed new audit and control procedures.
- Performed inspection of site security, acquired and evaluated various CCTV equipments.
- Analyzed processes and recommended changes.
Asset Protection Coordinator
Walmart Stores, New York, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and implemented asset protection programs in assigned area.
- Performed audits and evaluated asset protection programs.
- Trained district and unit partners in all asset protection issues.
- Evaluated all store reports and performed research to identify losses.
- Maintained effective relationships with law enforcement agencies.
- Supervised efficient working of Asset Protection Officer as required.
Asset Protection Associate
Ralph Lauren Media LLC, New York, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained knowledge on all product and services of academy.
- Ensured optimal levels of customer services and acknowledged customer while entering and exiting store.
- Monitored high value or bulk merchandise and verified receipts.
- Managed all CCTV and EAS systems in stores.
- Performed tests on all EAS equipments in store.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Lon Morris College, Jacksonville, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated