Finance Associate Resume
Here is the Finance Associate Resume example:
8315 Grandview Ln
Anderson, CA 96007
Job Objective To obtain a Finance Associate position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Remarkable experience in marketing and finance
In-depth knowledge of credit analysis mechanisms, financial analysis and accounting principles
Good understanding of financial markets, trade processing and settlement processes
Proficient with ERP Systems, Business Warehouse, IRI Reporting Tools
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Ability to analyze and review asset and liability account reconciliation
Finance Associate, August 2005 to till date
Harris Corporation, Anderson, CA
- Ensured to distribute daily bank reports; and performed timely and accurate application of daily receipts.
- Provided payment documentation to Collections team.
- Performed weekly and monthly reporting of cash posted and unapplied receipts.
- Performed various collection activities.
- Maintained detailed system notes of collection activities and assessed potential bad debt exposure by account.
- Administered the credit policies and procedures of the company.
Finance Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
The Winter, Wyman Companies, Anderson, CA
- Demonstrated to administer proposal pricing accurately.
- Managed to develop financial models for new projects.
- Ensured to gather, validate, and organize all finance data.
- Performed budget calculations, analysis and budget forecasts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Southern Wesleyan University, South Carolina, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated