Bank Financial Advisor Resume
Here is the Bank Financial Advisor Resume example:
107 Veltri Drive
Mass, MI 49948
Job Objective Looking for work as a Bank Financial Advisor with an organization today in order to practice my skills and experience in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable sales experience in financial industry
- Profound knowledge of financial industry
- Ability to manage financial products and provide fee-based advice and planning services
- Good understanding of mortgage banking, credit analysis and consumer lending policies and procedures
- Possess PC skills and systems knowledge
- Excellent organizational, presentation and client relationship management skills
- Ability to identify cross-sell opportunities and refer customers to the bank
- Ability to sell and refer financial opportunities
- Amazing ability to quickly learn about financial products and services
Bank Financial Advisor, August 2005 – Present
ViewPoint Bank, Mass, MI
- Recognized the prospecting opportunities within the community.
- Provided ongoing training to branch personnel to maximize their knowledge level and ability to profile and refer clients.
- Provided timely feedback to internal referral sources regarding referral results.
- Implemented the effective marketing and business development initiatives with the branches.
- Actively identified and made referrals to all business partners.
- Contacted all leads provided by various internal lead generation programs.
- Analyzed client goals in all areas of financial planning including cash, debt, risk, tax, retirement, investment and estate planning.
Bank Financial Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Sovereign Bank, Mass, MI
- Increased revenues and profits by building strategic client and business partner relationships.
- Referred customers to the appropriate service provider and executed highly customized solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Developed profitable and business partnerships.
- Provided the securities, annuities and insurance products to new and established accounts.
- Developed new business through leads generated from partnering and relationship building skills.
- Recommended prudent and suitable investment to individual and corporate clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Rockefeller University, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accounts Officer Resume Examples
- Advancement Director Resume Examples
- AML Analyst Resume Examples
- AML Investigator Resume Examples
- Analytical Credit Analyst Example Resume Examples
- Asset Management Analyst Resume Examples
- Asset Protection Specialist Resume Examples
- Assistant Finance Manager Resume Examples
- Automotive Finance Manager Resume Examples
- Board President Resume Examples