Budget Assistant Resume
Here is the Budget Assistant Resume example:
10010 Vanderbilt Cir
Charleston, SC, 29401
Objective Seeking a position as Budget Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Wide experience in accounts payable practices
- Huge knowledge in accounting and finance as per college coursework
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, and other software’s
- Ability to organize a high volume of work to meet deadlines while
Leona Group, Charleston, SC
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained related records and control reports.
- Prepared items for coding and approval.
- Assisted in maintaining accurate accounts payable files.
- Responded to inquiries from vendors and school personnel.
- Reconciled bank statements for assigned schools.
MCR, LLC, Charleston, SC
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided financial Budget Analysis support.
- Identified, analyzed, reviewed and managed financial products.
- Contributed to the formulation, justification, and execution of the budget cycle.
- Monitored budget accounts and tracked obligations and expenditures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated