Budget Controller Resume
Here is the Budget Controller Resume example:
2140 Hilltop Drive
Amarillo, TX 79101
Job Objective Experienced Budget Controller seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with budgeting and accounting procedures
- Steep knowledge of finance, budgeting and accounting principles
- Huge knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Solid understanding of government financial accounting procedures and budget allocation and forecasting
- Ability to review financial data and compute reports
- Ability to review budget applications and complete asset transfers
- Ability to perform financial analysis and evaluate from a financial viewpoint
Zions Bancorporation, Amarillo, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated about the approved budgets and managed the operation expenses documents.
- Managed accounting system and drafted financial statements.
- Formulated the variance analysis report summary.
- Supervised department personnel and discussed about department’s guidelines.
- Assisted business managers and aided external & internal audits.
Valeo Service USA, Amarillo, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Computed financial reports for senior management review.
- Evaluated organizations debt load and managed credit lines.
- Coordinated with budget accountant and DoT Sectors.
- Administered transactions executed by Budget Accountant.
- Formulated consolidated budget and budget analysis reports.
- Corresponded between budget section and general accounts section.
- Drafted summary of budget and established section budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
St. Bonaventure University, Saint Bonaventure, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated