Budget Officer Resume
Here is the Budget Officer Resume example:
1315 Dark Hollow Road
Pennsauken, NJ 8110
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Budget Officer in well organizedorganization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in budgeting, analytical and cost accounting
- Profound knowledge of the federal budget process and financial management practices and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of principles and practices of budgetary and financial information
- Familiarity with federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and AccuFund
- Good understanding of foreign currency translation principles to maintain budgeting records
- Ability to perform complicated mathematical calculations
- Skilled in preparing, comprehensive financial statements, and reports
- Strong analytical, organizational, project planning and forecasting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Budget Officer, August 2005 – Present
Department Of Agriculture, Pennsauken, NJ
- Performed fund certifications for procurements.
- Monitored, tracked and reported on current year program obligations to ensure program funding data is entered into the agency’s financial management system correctly.
- Conducted annual year-end activities and performed reconciliation with accounting.
- Reviewed and analyzed historical data and estimates and current spending records and trends.
- Prepared budget estimates for salaries, supplies and services.
- Provided prior year data, workload statistics and objectives to assist program managers in developing fundingestimates.
Budget Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
MetroHealth, Pennsauken, NJ
- Provided leadership and coordinated the centralized financial planning and fiscal management functions.
- Acted as a principal consultant and advisor to senior management on a range of fiscal and associated strategic management issues.
- Lead continuous enhancement of the budgeting and long-term financial planning process by providing critical insights.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated