Coal Trader Resume Example
Here is the Coal Trader Resume example:
4696 Broaddus Avenue
Elkton, KY 42220
Job Objective To secure a position as Coal Trader with an established company in which I can put my skills and experience to the best use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in using derivatives in coal energy market
- Deep knowledge of trade development businesses
- Huge knowledge of MetCoal and internal thermal markets
- Immense ability to communicate with senior management
- Remarkable ability to increase sourcing of steam coal
- Excellent skills to work with Microsoft Office application
- Good skills to administer energy trading market
- Good understanding of advanced energy market processes
- Solid understanding of transferable contacts
ConEdison Solutions, Elkton, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored profitable coal trading portfolio to ensure efficiency.
- Managed trading coal in global market to increase profits.
- Implemented various trading strategies as per market volatility.
- Coordinated with business development teams for various activities.
- Monitored all risk strategies involved in coal trade such as emissions.
- Assisted to increase of thermal coal customer base in coal market worldwide.
- Developed efficient segment for strategic coal customers.
- Managed flow of trade to ensure effectiveness.
Edison Mission Group, Elkton, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Evaluated all reports for head of coal committee for all transactions.
- Managed communication with all back office and shipping staff for smooth operations.
- Developed business strategies for strategic alliances and investments.
- Administered everyday development in activities in global market.
- Designed processes for sourcing coal for long term projects.
- Identified target customers in European market on regular basis.
- Coordinated with producers and banking institutions.
- Monitored everyday trade for all profitable trading.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
McPherson College, McPherson, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated