Commercial Credit Analyst Resume
Here is the Commercial Credit Analyst Resume example:
4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective Seeking the position of Commercial Credit Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of credit lending procedures for commercial loans
- Able to identify recurring and non-recurring sources of cash flow
- A great deal of experience with financial accounting theory and commercial products and services
- Able to developing conclusions from data in spreadsheets or reports
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute a body of work without supervision
- Able to organize verbal and written communication to clarify purpose and importance
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Microsoft Access,
and data manipulation
Ability to build good relationship with customer
Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Commercial Credit Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Georgetown Savings Bank, Atlanta, GA
- Entered, analyzed and reported client business and personal data in bank financial statement spreading models.
- Assisted and supported the other Credit Analysts and the Commercial Relationship managers in the identification of risk areas and the development of mitigating factors.
- Provided efficient analytical support to Risk Advisors and the Commercial Banking Relationship Managers.
- Updated and tested loan agreement covenants.
- Calculated borrowing bases and valued collateral.
Commercial Credit Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Lowell Cooperative Bank, Atlanta, GA
- Assisted and lead loan officers with credit analysis of commercial loans for the bank.
- Analyzed and determined business financial statements and tax returns.
- Performed cash flow analysis and financial ratios.
- Process personal financial statements.
- Analyzed and prepared credit reports on both companies and individuals.
- Completed financial statement analysis on a timely basis.
- Conducted and performed research on specific industries, companies, and related trends.
- Created, maintained and monitored all loan credit files.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
Master’s Degree in Finance, University of California, Berkeley, CA