Commission Analyst Resume
Here is the Commission Analyst Resume example:
2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective Commission Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Possess experience and in-depth knowledge of administering various compensation plans
- Ability to compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to communicate across various functional groups within an organization
- A great deal of experience with Salesforce 3rd party vendors
- Excellent ability to multi-task and work independently in a dynamic fast pace
- Proficient with Oracle and Centive Application
- Self-motivated, detailed and big picture orientated
Commission Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Atlanta Life Financial Group Inc., Dallas, TX
- Generated accurate and timely commission and bonus payments for review and approval.
- Calculated the commission accrual to be booked.
- Assisted effectively with the implementation of an on-demand web based commission application tool.
- Proficiently communicated and resolved commission related issues.
- Managed and accomplished the sales bookings credit assignment and reclass process.
- Prepared and distributed compensation reports.
- Participated in continuous on-going process and procedure improvements.
- Performed Ad hoc reporting, analysis and reconciliation of bookings and revenue data.
Commission Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Autodesk, Dallas, TX
- Performed calculating commission amounts, and distributing commission payments to respective agents.
- Collaborated with sales to provide adequate Activation and Commission reporting to customers.
- Updated and maintained the various commission applications and lead the enhancement of the application.
- Processed and executed associated accounting transactions related to monthly commissions.
- Identified and processed commission disputes related to the program.
- Created associated Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated