Commodity Trader Resume
Here is the Commodity Trader Resume example:
2298 Tori Lane
West Valley City, UT 84119
Job Objective Seeking employment as Commodity Trader in which my skills can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in negotiating and purchasing of commodities
- Exceptional knowledge of new trends in world commodity market
- Remarkable knowledge of building materials and distribution method
- Immense ability to multi task and prioritize process
- Outstanding ability to analyze commodity market regularly
- Huge skills to manage high price volatility
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of market fundamentals
Goldline International, Inc., West Valley City, UT
August 2007 – Present
- Implemented all relative value risk positions for commodity market.
- Monitored logistics of commodity activities and initiate follow ups.
- Developed trading game plan and assign commodity for short term trading.
- Maintained control over commodity purchase and selling process.
- Participated in all major trading decisions for supply and logistics.
- Coordinated with customers, brokers and local traders on regular basis.
- Ensured achievement of all financial objectives.
- Prepared profit and loss reports for internal use.
J&B Group, West Valley City, UT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintainedcategory items on file and noted any cost changes for sale.
- Monitored inventory and provide quote for products.
- Maintained knowledge of all historical trends for production and pricing.
- Coordinated with senior commodity manager to develop product line programs.
- Determined appropriate relationship with suppliers and prepare contracts.
- Evaluated buying trends and identified appropriate growth opportunity.
- Assisted in negotiation with suppliers for all terms of sales.
- Monitored all changes on cost of sales for various operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated