Cost Estimator Resume
Here is the Cost Estimator Resume example:
4435 Buffalo Creek Road
Madison, TN 37115
Job Objective Qualified Cost Estimator searching for an opportunity to acquire thispositionwith company that can benefit from my expertise and years of training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experiencewith cost estimating procedures and methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes and Purchasing techniques and principals
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability tointerpret specifications and part prints including GD&T
- Ability toperform under pressure and evaluate situation and make accurate decision immediately
Cost Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Aerotek Professional Services, Madison, TN
- Estimated labor and material costs for assigned projects.
- Analyzed specifications, blueprints and bills of material and sample layouts.
- Calculated production costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data.
- Gathered cost data from functional representatives, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Calculated cost estimates of raw materials and subcontracted work and labor.
- Prepared and maintained historical cost data.
Cost Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Infotree Service, Madison, TN
- Coordinated with engineers, manufacturing, vendors and subcontractors to compile a consolidated priced bill of materials.
- Estimated both labor hours and material costs for manufacturing.
- Ensured compliance to laws and regulations that relate to company costs.
- Calculated cost factors to assist with planning, preparing bids and selecting vendors and to reduce costs.
- Produced cost models for cost estimating elements.
- Advised management on issues related to cost, contract personnel, proposal coordinators, customer representatives, price auditors, vendors, and subcontractors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Saint Joseph’s College, Rensselaer, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated