2764 N Macondray Ln
Bristol, TN 37620
Job Objective Seek a County Extension Agent position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
County Extension Agent, May 2004 – Present
North Carolina State University, Bristol, TN
- Served as the county Extension administrative leader.
- Coordinated resource development.
- Executed marketing extension programs and impacts.
- Provided guidance for addition programs.
- Maintained an effective advisory leadership system in all program areas.
County Extension Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Kansas State Research and Extension, Bristol, TN
- Administered interpretation and communicating policy, teaching, evaluating, and reporting.
- Coordinated staff development, training and maintained Affirmative Action Plan.
- Assisted the county extension staff in developing county extension program.
- Facilitated to organize and market the extension program.
- Assisted in preparing budgets.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in planning, and conducting Extension programs
- In-depth knowledge in educational technologies and their appropriate use in the development of educational programs
- Extensive knowledge of employment law and sound management practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word and Power Point
- Proven expertise to reach and teach diverse audiences
- Excellent program development and design skills
- Sound communication skills
- Efficient organizational and management skills
Associate Degree in commerce, Blue Mountain Community College, Pendleton, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated