Credit Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Credit Clerk Resume example:
1108 Ross Clark Cir
Sarasota, FL, 34235
Job Objective To obtain a Credit Clerk position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Credit Clerk,May 2004 – Present
Robert Half International Inc., Sarasota, FL
- Processed new customer applications, including entry into concrete software.
- Maintain Master Client files and prepared notices of furnishing and certified mailings.
- Handled customer inquiries regarding balances, payments, lien waivers, credit references, etc.
- Communicated with outside Credit agency, bonding agents, and other parties.
- Processed credit applications for approval, sorted and prepared daily deposits.
- Calculated and computed customer’s remittance information into the accounts receivable system.
Credit Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Agar Supply Co Inc., Sarasota, FL
- Prepared and sent out new account inquiries.
- Provided general support to collections staff members.
- Forecasted and conducted credit investigations on prospective accounts.
- Prepared and printed cash receipts, reports and journals.
- Budgeted and calculated accounts and submitted for managers’ approval.
- Assisted in credit functions and cross train duties of other departments.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to ensure quality control inspection measures
- In -Dept knowledge of Command Series (Alkon)
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Ability to make sound judgments and have expedited critical thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
Associate Degree in Finance, Houston Community College, Houston, TX
Credit Clerk Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated