Credit Trader Resume
Here is the Credit Trader Resume example:
3322 Oliverio Drive
Yates Center, KS 66783
Job Objective To obtain Credit Trader position with a reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in administering credit trade with hedge fund
- Remarkable knowledge of credit analysis for clients
- Exceptional knowledge of OMS and work ethics
- Immense ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Outstanding ability to hedge risk with help of treasuries
- Excellent skills to work independently
- Ability to work in a corporative credit environment
Two Sigma Investments, LLC, Yates Center, KS
August 2007 – Present
- Developed various new technical trade strategies for book.
- Assisted team members to perform credit default swaps.
- Maintained individual hedge funds records for traders.
- Ensured compliance to all legal regulations and analyze risks.
- Coordinated with sales team and generate new clients.
- Administered risk and maintain profit and loss statement.
- Implemented fixed income strategies to assist high yield.
- Monitored income credit markets for associate products.
OneWire Managed Services, Yates Center, KS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored transaction for all credit products and assets.
- Developed efficient relationships with all internal sales teams.
- Administered key clients and assisted in value financing.
- Developed collateral to assist in accurate pricing and reimagining.
- Collaborated with product management team and head of credit.
- Ensured compliance to timeframe for all credit responsibilities.
- Designed professional relations with both internal and external contacts.
- Assisted to identify appropriate trade processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated