1755 Bloomfield Way
Bryants Pond, ME 4219
Job Objective Inspiring Dealership Finance Manager is looking for employment that challenges meand that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience of generating quality assets
- Sound knowledge of auto industry
- Profound knowledge of dealership procedures
- Ability to maximize productivity of store
- Ability to prepare reports
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to resolve all customer issues
- Ability to work in remote areas
- Ability to interpret all documents
Dealership Finance Manager
Sun Harbor Buick, Bryants Pond, ME
October 2008 – Present
- Provided financial services to automotive customers.
- Coordinated with departments and evaluated customer credit worthiness.
- Designed all finance and legal documents for various product and services.
- Evaluated automobile purchase information and contract data.
- Analyzed credit reports for all information.
- Prepared required transaction documents and loan agreements.
- Monitored data provisions and disclosure data for automobile contracts.
- Ensured compliance to local, state and federal regulations.
Dealership Finance Sales Representative
Citizens Automobile Finance, Bryants Pond, ME
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained communication with all clients for services.
- Prepared market summary reports and monitored industry trends.
- Assisted and developed strategies to facilitate market share.
- Developed and maintained efficient relationship with dealers.
- Facilitated business with existing leaders and prospects.
- Coordinated with sales managements to design sales strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Angelina College, Lufkin, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated