Derivatives Trader Resume Example
Here is the Derivatives Trader Resume example:
4113 Fairfield Road
West Allis, WI 53227
Job Objective To join a well know firm as Derivatives Trader and contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in monitoring derivatives trade in fixed income environment
- Huge knowledge of rate agency modeling, Bloomberg and portfolio management
- Deep knowledge of capital market and structuring
- Remarkable ability to analyze statistical and analytical data
- Outstanding ability to develop hedging transactions for rating processes
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written form
- Amazing skills to manage quantitative credit risk tools
- Proficient with Moodys CDOROM, Yieldbook, RiskMetrics and Credit Delta
- Familiarity with cash flow models especially discounted models
DRW Trading Group, West Allis, WI
August 2007 – Present
- Developed risk management structure for high structure equity notes.
- Designed pricing models with help of various mathematical tools.
- Analyzed all test hedging strategies for derivative markets.
- Monitored trade lifecycle management through profit and loss statements.
- Analyzed performance of all products for capital structural change.
- Implemented all complicated excel spreadsheets for derivative trade strategies.
- Reviewed transactions and prepare produce risk reports.
- Prepared reports for investment committee and business leaders.
Group One Trading, LP, West Allis, WI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted to customize all transactions as per specific requirement.
- Performed quantitative research for moderate equity exposures.
- Managed trading credit derivatives to maintain general account portfolio.
- Prepared incorporate trends reports and recommended changes to finance team.
- Designed efficient framework as per portfolio client requirements.
- Administered everyday transaction results for all investments.
- Developed relationships with all dealers for derivative trade infrastructure.
- Implemented all equity and interest rate hedges as per regulations.
Master’s Degree in Finance
Carl Sandburg College, Galesburg, IL
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
MacMurray College, Jacksonville, IL
Derivatives Trader Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated